tiistai 25. lokakuuta 2011

New old camera

I just wanted to show you what I found! My mum had this old professional camera in her cabinet! My dad had bought it 1997, and I think it's pretty cool! I need to buy a roll of film so I can try it!




Last week I was free the whole week, so on Tuesday when Essi's parents went to visit Essi in Jyväskylä, I went with them. We spent the day there and in the evening we drove back home.




On Saturday me and Essi went to shopping to Tampere! I bought some Christmas gifts and some clothes. And we were supposed to go to Ikea, but there was no sign where to turn, so we passed that and couldn't get there. Later I went to party with Miitta and Martsu to Cabaret! It was really fun night but the next day wasn't so fun...




Now I'm a little bit sick :( Yesterday in the gym I was feeling tired and couldn't do everything as well as normal, and today I'm feeling more bad. I don't want to be sick! My nose is running and I'm so tired. But I have been in Finland already over 2 months and I haven't been sick! Because in the States I was sick at least once a month.




But now I have good time to watch tv, and I have found really good series, Pretty Little Liars! That is some American teenager series, I love and hate that... And I'm addicted, but it's interesting! :D



XOXO

enlav

1 kommentti:

  1. Mulla on muuten samanlainen kamera mut AE-1 Program! ja ostettu 1982 :D mut ihan paras kamera!!!!!! en nyt äkkiseltää muista mikä linssi siinä on :D

    VastaaPoista