tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

A package from the States

Yesterday I didn't really do anything super exciting. I was hanging out home, went to grocery store with my mom and in the afternoon I was talking on skype with Alex <3 Soon my girl is coming home and then I can go to Austria!




Later I went to gym with my mum, it was really good workout hour again. And when we came home, it was pooring and freezing cold!! It takes just like 3min to ride your bicycle home but still I was totally wet. Always I need to come really fast home from the gym, because it ends 7.30pm and same time is coming my favorite finnish tv series, "Secret Lives". Now it's so thrilling, it's really hard to wait for the next day until the next episode is coming. And weekends are the worst because then there's no new episodes coming. :( I'm not addicted... :D

This morning I went to see a psychologist, I went to talk about my weird problems. Last week in the States when I went to snorkling (?), I "got" problems with breathing. That snorkling was scary, I couldn't understand how you can breath just with your mouth with that tube. Well, I could do that a little bit but later I started to feel that I can't breath well... But nothing was wrong with my breathing, it was just the though of snorkling still in my head. So I was talking about that kind of problems, but she said that they are normal, and I just should not try to think it and take deep breaths if those thoughts come back.

After that I went to see my friend Martsu. We watched The Princess and the Frog, that was great! And when I came home, I had a package from the States waiting for me!!! My lovely neighbor sent it to me! <3 That really made my day and now I'm thinking really hard what should I send to them for Christmas!




In the afternoon I was skyping with my Thai -friend Sue! :) And I went for walk with my mum for 1h 45min, that was tiring! Now I'm so tired and I'm planning going to sleep. :D

xoxo

enlav

PS. Those hearts and balloons were for me when I came home from the States. My mum made them for me <3 And Essi made the white sign!

2 kommenttia:

  1. kokonaiset NELJÄ riviä sitte uhrasit salkkareille :DDDDD anteeks mut muo nauratti kun sanoit et siinä on nyt jännät paikat menossa :DD en vaan voi ottaa sitä ohjelmaa enää todesta :D tai en tiedä oonko koskaan ottanu, mut nyt en varsinkaa :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. HEI Vilma teki ton lapun :P - Eppu

    VastaaPoista