keskiviikko 12. lokakuuta 2011

A surprise work day

Finally I got couple pictures from the airport when I came home! I'm just a little bit late with these, but better late than not at all.

Today I woke up 8.30am and I was just relaxing. Suddenly I got a phone call from the daycare really close to my home, that they need me today. They called 9.20am and I started to work 10am. :D It was fun day and it's different than in the other place, because here during the day we are going outside also, what we are not doing in the club.



I worked there until 4pm, and now I'm watching a movie what I recorded yesterday. Guess who -movie (in finnish it's The groom of the dream, totally different...), Ashton Kutcher has a leading role!

Later we went to a gym with my mum, it was a great class! I did really hard workout, so after that I was feeling really good. :p





xoxo

enlav

PS. Is anybody reading this blog? Everybody who is reading say something! Anything, that I know how many is following me! Please! :)

5 kommenttia: