maanantai 17. lokakuuta 2011

Recruitment leader

On Thursday and Friday I was working in the club, and on Thursday evening I went to zumba and on Friday I went to try rumbita. It was my first time trying rumbita, and that was ok. First time when I went to try zumba I was quite confused also and I thought that it was ok but nothing more. But I quess when you practise and you know more, it's easier and funnier! So propably I'll be going again, hope so then I'm a little bit better. But if somebody doesn't know, rumbita is a kind of dance, flamenco etc.

Later on Friday I went to Martsu's apartment, we watched The Bounty Hunter, that was freat movie!

 


On Saturday morning I took a bus to Tampere, once again! There was cultural care's info, and now when it's official, I can tell it here also, I'm the new Recruitment leader in Tampere! :) Next month I'll be doing the info by myself.

After the info I met my friend Tiia! <3 She drove from Masku to Tampere, so we did a little bit shopping and then we came to Valkeakoski. We got ready and later we went to Cabaret, it's Valkeakoski's night club. We had fun night, but it is still so confusing to see in the club people who are born in 1993... I'm feeling myself old... :D We got tired a little bit before 3am and we walked home. It's fun going to party but getting yourself home isn't so fun.



 
On Sunday we were just sleeping, watching tv, for example the finnish movie Fc Venus and playing some games. Tiia left 6pm and then I spent the evening on the phone with Essi. I did a little walk with my mum also, so I wasn't just laying on the couch the whole day ;)



 
Today I'm going to do couple things and I have lots of plans for the rest of the week, so we'll see what's going to happen!



 
I put pictures from the tablecloth what my neighbor sent to me. I love it, it's so cute! It's handmade in Madagascar! And I was trying to take some pictures one day of the rainbow.

 

 
xoxo

enlav

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti