maanantai 10. lokakuuta 2011

Raaseborg's castle

On Friday my day in the work was feeling really long. But finally at 3pm I was off and my grandma was waiting me in the parking lot. She drove me to Toijala to the train station. Ticket machine was working but I couldn't get a ticket so I thought that it's still not working. So when my train came, I went in and it was overfull! There was no place to sit, all the seats were full an people were standing and sitting on the floor. That was what I had to do also, I was sitting on the floor the whole 1h 20min. And my plan was to sleep, but somehow it didn't work out... Normally the trains are not so full, but everybody was going to Helsinki, because there was Finland-Sweden soccer game and NHL ice hockey game (Anaheim Ducks against Buffalo Sabres).



Finally at 6pm I arrived to Pasila where Jutta was waiting for me. We drove to Lohja, ate, and got ready for the night. Before 9pm we went to sit to some pub, and I found really good drinks! I don't like normal long drink, but cranberry long drink is ok. But they had many different flavor long drinks, so I took mango and orange, they were yammy!



At 10pm we went to Lohi -night club (lohi means salmon :D), but Apulanta didn't start until midnight, even a little bit after. But they were great, as usual. But in the audience there were some stupid girls who didn't even watch Apulanta, they were just jumping all around smashing in to everybody.



Apulanta stopped playing a little bit before 2am and we left quite soon after that. It was really great night, more these please! :)



On Saturday we woke up a little bit before 11am and I was still half sleeping when Essi called. So we woke up, got us ready and we drove to Raaseborg's castle (or however you call that). It has been a nice castle, but somepoint it has been rejected (between years 1500-1600), so it's not perfect anymore. But it was nice, we took some pictures and walked around. And there were just couple other people! There you are supposed to pay 2 euros, but we were too lazy to walk to that house and nobody was asking tickets so we didn't pay.



After that we were driving around, and I wanted to get a picture from the "King's Road" - sign, but we couldn't find other one and we were looking it forever! Finally we found it and we left Karjaa, and we went to eat to ABC Karjaa. I'm not getting enough of hamburgers ;)



Our trip to Raaseborg took quite long so in the afternoon we came back home. And rest of the day we were just hanging out, watching tv and reading Facebook fluffs, that's so much fun! You can just think how stupid people are and you realize that you are quite clever by yourself ;)



On Sunday we woke up before 8am and my bus left 9.15am. So 1h 20min to Helsinki, then waiting there 35min and then the bus from Helsinki to Valkeakoski 2h. It's a long way. My dad picked me up from the bus station in Valkeakoski and I just got ready and our relatives came to my sister's birthday.



Later when everybody was gone I was talking with my hostfamily on skype! <3 Finally!! First I was talking with my hostdad and P, and later they called again when my hostmum was home also and T and baby! My baby was so biig! :( I miss them so much! P was just telling me all the time "I miss you" and I tried to tell her that I know but tell me about your school, friends etc. :D But it felt so good to talk with them! I didn't get to change to talk with S because he was in his friend's house. But hope so next time! :)



Later I went for a walk with my mum, we walked fast one hour. And after that I was really tired, I don't know why. I was watching finnish comedy show "Pull out of the hat", and after that 9.30pm I went to sleep :D



Today my plans are still open. I should go through all my USA pictures and order what I want. I'm going to buy a super big photo frame to my wall and put it full of pictures from US! And I still would like to do scrap book for myself, I already made one for my hostfamily.

xoxo

enlav

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti