torstai 2. elokuuta 2012

I'm back!

I'm back! Still not planning to write often like I used to do but I just wanted to say something. So many things have happened since last November. I've been working in UPM since January, and I have still a little bit more than a week left. And in the spring I was reading for the exam and I GOT IN! So I'll be starting my business studies in Tampere, 15th of August. I'm sooo happy! I'm also working for Cultural Care part time, I'm the recruitment leader in Tampere. So if you are planning to become an aupair and you are living in Tampere or near, welcome to my info!

I've been in a relationship about 10 months now and we moved to Tampere with my boyfriend. These next eight days we are still living in my parents house so we are saving like 200 euros because we don't have to buy the bus cards. We are both working here in Valkeakoski, but after my work we'll be moving to Tampere for real. All the things are there, but we still need to unpack everything and organize. Moving is hard and taking lots of time.

So I'm trying to think what has been happening during the past 9 months. In the fall/winter time I was going to different gym classes pretty often, like 3-5 times per week. But in spring I wasn't so active so a little bit less. Now I'm just doing long walks when I have time but it's good that I don't have car so I'm biking or walking everywhere so I'm moving a lot every day!

In February me and my friend and her mom went to Helsinki to see Apassionata. It's a horse show, I've seen it once many years ago but it was pretty much the same. In February I went to see my cousin's "old dance" which we have in the second year of high school. There were so many pretty dresses, pretty girls and handsome boys! Next year my sister will be dancing!

In winter I went back to my old work, but just twice. I was selling tickets to the night club but I realised again it's not for me. I'm so tired in the nights and it's kind of boring just sit and force to keep yourself awake!

In April me and my friend went to Tampere to see some horse show, there was Kari Vepsä showing how to handle panicky horses. He is kind of "horse whisper" and he is amazing! That horse was pretty easy, not stressing too much about anything but still that guy can handle horses!!

In spring it was first time when I was watching the ice hockeys world championship games! I was watching because T was watching and it was pretty exciting and fun!

In June I went to my friend's graduation party, she graduated from high school! In midsummer we were in a summer cottage in Sappee, it was a fun weekend! In summer I've been also going to see a dentist totally too many times!! How many times you need to go there because of one tooth? I went during one month eight times!! I hate dentist and it's not done yet, I still need to go at least couple more times in Tampere. :(

Last weekend we had a big festival here in Valkeakoski. It's called Valkeakosken työväen musiikkitapahtuma and there were many famous finnish bands, called Jukka Poika, Erin, Pariisin Kevät, Haloo Helsinki!, Apulanta and Michael Monroe. It was a funfunfun weekend! :)

So those are the biggest things I guess. Lets see if I'm getting interested again to write my blog but I can't promise anything, I don't have so much time, I'm pretty busy all the time!

xoxo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti